Saturday, February 24, 2007

Scottsdale 2/24/2007


Sightings










Pavillions




























Ferrari/Maserati/Aston Martin of Scottsdale





















Car Show in Mesa























Car show in Chandler, AZ






You may recognize this Shelby as the one that belonged to the one and only Carrol Shelby that sold for 5 million dollars at the Barrett-Jackson auction. It is the car and it surprised the crap out of me seeing it at this car show!













I had a great day in Scottsdale today. I saw so many exotics it made my head spin! On top of the cars pictured I saw, 3-4 Continental GTs and an Aston Martin AMV8. It was a really great day and I hope my future trips to Scottsdale are equally awesome.

-Otis

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Car Spotter's Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com