Monday, November 20, 2006

Scottsdale! (Sunday)











































































This is the last post from Scottsdale. The old cars you see on the grass as well as the Shelby GT-H, Ford GT, Gt500E, Gt350SR and Foose Challenger were part of the Goodguys car show. The rest is stuff I saw outside of there. The Gt500 that was spotted on the street I'm quite sure is real. Also, I'm not sure but I think the copper colored Viper was a Copperhead edition. Other than that, I'd say the pictures speak for themselves! Enjoy!

-Otis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cars are hot! DAMN! nice work dewd

Followers

 

The Car Spotter's Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com