Monday, October 09, 2006

This Past weekend.











I saw a good amount of cars this weekend. I went out to a drag race event but unfortunately my camera died and i could only get about three good shots of anything. The Hudson you see was part of a mini car show they had there. It was the only stick out in my opinion. They had jet cars at the drag event, and I have a video on my cell phone. If can find a way to host and post it, I will.

I know the pictures of the Rolls-Royce aren't great but i noticed that there is an M5 right behind it so I'll upload them anyhow.

Also, im trying a new photo layout format tell me how you like it.

-Otis

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!!!
[URL=http://superjonn.50webs.com/mesa-grill-restaurant-week-menu.html]mesa grill restaurant week menu[/URL]

Followers

 

The Car Spotter's Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com