Sunday, July 30, 2006

Scottsdale!














This weekend I went to Scottsdale and while you may think the pictures speak for themselves, that isn't half of what I saw. Things I didnt get pictures of (on the road not in dealers) Lamborghini Murcielago, RR Phantom, 360 Spyder, another NSX, countless new Escalades, Tahoes, Yukons and suburbans, 4-5 XLRs, 3 Solstices, 10 S-Class AMGs, M5, several Porsches. At dealers I saw (and I'll only mention the highlights) Gallardo Spyder, Murcielago Roadster, RR Phantom (2), Ferrari 575 Superamerica, Aston Martin AMV8 (2) DB9 Volante, 3 Exiges, DB7 GT, Diablo Roadster, and 3 DB9s. Unfortunately I couldnt get pictures at the dealers because they dont allow it... What a weekend...

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Car Spotter's Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com